Thursday 29 January 2009

Another Blog for this World

I have never read Jamie Oliver's book "The Naked Chef" as I am pretty useless when being put in front of an oven and prefer someone else to take over this nasty task. But the title of the book is fabulous. So I do what consultants do best, I steal it and sell it to the world as something fantastic. Well, maybe not steal, let's call it adapt, change, re-invent, alter, improve, spice-up...

I want to write about my life as management consultant; my dealings with clients, tools I implemented, tactics on projects, war stories, some technical advice, everyday tips, how to handle a 'client of hell', how to fire people, and so forth.

Why am I doing this? I am a freelancing management consultant and corporate coach and have read a couple of self-marekting books recently. They all suggest (in fact it is more like an imperative) that one needs publicity through the web. Here we go, another blog for this world is born.

I intend to update this blog very frequently and invite everyone to take part or share ideas and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment