Wednesday 20 May 2009

What's now?

I ranted on enough now with most of my projects I was involved with. Chronologically, it is 2003/2004 now. Since then I have worked for my main client in their supply chain. Initially, we implemented a lot, now I am mainly working on re-implementation and amelioration of the installed systems.

What I generally do and did for my client: I would go to a business unit, and they are organised worldwide, analyse the situation, come up with recommendations for improvement, built a business case, and install the improvements. I mainly work in supply chain planning departments, factories and distribution centres.

The countries I have been involved with so far with this client: The Netherlands, Belgium, France, South Korea, China, Hungary, Poland and a tiny bit of UK.

What I want to do from now on in the blog is to write a bit more about the tools and methodology I used in the last couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment