Sunday 23 August 2009

The Bill - Week 3

Week 3 is over and I am absolutely exhausted. Not that the material we learn is overly difficult, but maybe, since it is all new, one feels a bit overwhelmed. Anyway, we got to feel CS gas this week, which was "interesting". I got a full load blown right into my eyes by the wind when they sprayed it. And then I was blinded for a while. One thing is for sure, it is a good and effective tool.

And then we had 2 days of life saving training. That was extraordinarily good and important to have. Thinking about my last first aid training, which was back in 1984, I have forgotten literally everything!!!

The team has grown together even more now. It is fun to attend classes. People are great. Shame is, by mid week this week, it will be over and we are all being dispersed into our units. So far I suspect the whole of the MET is probably a big team and I am sure it will be fun getting finally out and do some work.

Anyway, 3 more days left and a final exam.

2 comments:

  1. Hello..I am Deen from Golden Sand, Malaysia. I like to read your article. Anyway, Welcome To Malaysia. Have a great day and great job.

    Deen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deen, send me your e-mail and I can send you the article. Thanks for your interest...

    ReplyDelete