Saturday 29 August 2009

The Bill - Week 4

The training is finally over. I must say it was one of the most intense experiences I have had in a while. Apart from lvarious egal bits we learned how to fight fires and yes, I passed my last exam with 92% which made me smile.

I am very glad I did the course and joined the MET, and I am very happy I managed to pass all exams, practical and academic ones, successfully. Once one is in his late 30ies, learning must be learned again.

The teams of trainers and trainees were great. We had an extremely good time, and with many of them I became good friends. Facebook helps to stay in touch because most of us will be allocated throughout all London boroughs.

Anyway, my real life has me back now. This coming week I am flying out to Hungary where I am going to analyse a company at which I installed a management operating system a few years ago. More of that in a new blog entry at the end of this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment