Tuesday 28 April 2009

Otto Bock - Dirty Laundry - 1

Personally, the worst which happened to me were some of my colleagues. This project at times seemed to be like the cheap version of Dynasty or Dallas with so much backstabbing, intrigues, etc.

I am not mentioning any names, but this happened (Remember Sue Ellen from Dallas?):

One of my consultants turned out to be too interested in staying at the hotel bar in the evenings, and was not able to run his workshops in the morning with participants travelling from all over Germany. He had a good standing with the client and I was sort of relying on him. I covered up for him within my company, but also with the client. I would never ever do this again. Lesson learned!

There were a few more of those in my life to come actually. At least they never cancelled workshops but did their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment