Thursday 9 April 2009

Otto Bock - OTP Installation again


I have one more picture of Viola and thought I can write one more entry about OTP.
Her main fields, apart from the overall OTP process, were logistics and one of the subsidiaries (the location in Thuringia in which they produced wheel chairs).

In logistics, which was mainly warehousing, Viola managed to cut down throughput time and work with an extremely difficult manager who was not easy to deal with. It was an effective combination of charm and professionalism.

In the production subsidiary she implemented the management control system we also installed in the headquarters.

I need to say, Viola was one of my best consultants on the job. She lives in London now, and I should get back in touch at some stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment