Wednesday 29 April 2009

Otto Bock - Dirty Laundry - 2

My biggest problem was that I, as the most inexperienced PM, had to take on all those experienced ones, since their projects ran out and my company needed a place for them to work. Of course, the whole problem with "status" suddenly appeared. Some did have a huge problem to report into me.

One of them wanted my job and he started to gossip around that I would mob my team and suppress them and that I would not manage my client appropriately. He did not succeed, but his performance was outrageously bad. He was the most unmotivated person I have ever had on any of my projects. I tried to get rid of him, but one would not let me. Thank God, Tilia helped him in his area and she made up for his deficiancies. Tilia was great!!!

He also wanted to move to the US where he had a child. He was depressed about that, too. A short time after the project he was killed in an accident at a petrol station.

I hope his soul will rest in peace. He clearly did not lead a happy and fulfilled life.

No comments:

Post a Comment