Sunday 15 March 2009

British Pappe

Now there is a mistake somewhere in the blog. I wrote that my first analysis with IMR got me into operations as opposed to training. That is still right, but it was the wrong analysis I was writing about. I forgot one. And this one was my first ever assignment in the UK. In fact, in Essex and the company produced cartons and carton boxes.

The reason why I liked it, it was an easy process, the analysis was interesting, room for improvement found easily, and the project was promising to be successful. And there I thought, "Yeah, that's me!".

That was in 1999 and little did I know that my next UK assignment would take another 5 years or so to happen. Once one speaks another language but English, and works for a British consultancy company, likelihood will have it that one would not spend a lot of time in the UK...

No comments:

Post a Comment