Monday 16 March 2009

Building Management

After that disastrous automotive supplier I was assigned to a project in east Germany, in Leipzig. It was for Deutsche Telekom's Building and Asset Management company. It was a very small project, and my assignment was only to help out the project manager with some training input he needed.

As far as I rememer the project was in the company's sales department. I drove around with the area managers and coached them in their selling and customer relations skills.

Apart from that I do not know a lot anymore. One thing is interesting though with writing this blog. The more I am thinking about my past as consultant it is absolutely amazing how many sales projects I have taken part at so far. And there are a few to come still. The really interesting thing is, that nowadays I "sell" myself as supply chain expert, but in fact, I could easily add "sales systems."

No comments:

Post a Comment