Wednesday 18 March 2009

The Merger


One morning after we arrived at the job, the project manager (from that Telekom project) and I downloaded our e-mails. And there it was, the CEO of Proudfoot Consulting sent all of IMR a message that our company was taken over by them. We were now working for Proudfoot, the epitomisation of evil in the consulting industry. Well, at least with IMPAC we were brainwashed that way.

It was December 2000 and there was the company Christmas meeting in Deauville (Normandy, northern France, extremely posh seaside spa) coming up at which we would celebrate "our marriage".

One thing I have not told yet on here. Before I started with IMR I worked for Proudfoot for 2 weeks, did not like it, and left the company again since I got the offer from Paris which I much preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment