Wednesday 18 February 2009

Between Poland and the USA


During that Polish project I had the feeling that I have done training more than enough and wanted something else. I got very sick in Warsaw and think in the aftermath that it was stress-related. I stopped working for 2 or 3 months, applied for jobs, went out, and took things rather easily. A friend of mine even dragged me to a modelling agency. I was curious but also very suspicious. Well, see the pictures which they have taken. I was in my late 20ies then.

In those days Europe did not do very well (businesswise for my company) but the US had quite some opportunities for me. One day I got a call, it was the day when I was supposed to get some casting dates, and it was from my company asking me whether I would like to go to the US for work.
I took it as a "hint from above" and happily accepted. I sold my car, found someone for my room and left London a few days later. Final destination: Milwaukee in Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment